16 CHANNEL DATA ACQUISITION RECORDER WITH UNIVERSAL SIGNAL CONDITIONING SUPPORT
- High performance universal signal conditioning front-end with full Balance and Calibration loopback features
- A single DB37 input connector provides 16 channels of analog sensor support for Strain Gauge, Voltage, Thermocouple, and Tachometer/Totalizer inputs
- Stand-alone recording to SD memory card with onboard recording and calibration controls.
- Open-source command set for third-party software applications
- Applications: D&F, NVH, Vehicle Dynamics, Ride Quality Assessment, Acoustics, & Shock